“Liz has been working with my grandson and granddaughter. Both have anger management and self-esteem problems. Both have made improvements in both areas and I am confident that soon they will be able to handle life’s situations no matter what the teen years and adulthood may hold for them. Liz had demonstrated both the “technical skills” and a strong caring for people in dealing with my grandchildren. I am confident Liz would show the same with anyone dealing with emotionally trying situations.”
FREE 15 minute consult for all new clients!
Elisabeth Davies, MC holds a Master’s degree in Counseling and has been a counselor since 1989.
She has been in private practice in Arizona since 1993, offering thousands of client’s skills to become successful at reaching their personal goals.
Her expertise includes strategies for children, adolescents and adults:
- Managing unhealthy habits & compulsive behaviors (addictions)
- Decreasing worry & anxiety
- Correcting negative thinking and depression
- Overcoming emotional abuse & trauma
- Soothing grief & loss
- Resolving relationship conflicts
- Positive parenting techniques
- Developing self confidence
- Increasing inner peace and Spiritual connection
Elisabeth Davies, MC offers counseling:
- at her office in Peoria, AZ
- Over the phone
- Via Skype
- Home visits in Arizona, upon request (add .60¢ per mile to counseling fee
Counseling fee is $80.00 per hour (sliding fee scale available upon request)
All major credit cards accepted- No insurance accepted